Arlington Garden has two volunteer gardening programs
- Volunteer Tuesdays: volunteers ages 14+ are invited to attend an orientation on regenerative gardening and help maintain the garden on Tuesdays. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Weekend Projects: our education-focused and longer-term project based volunteering program meets every other Sunday. You do not need to attend an orientation to sign up.
You can also get involved by …
- signing up for our newsletter (below);
- following us on social media;
- and, of course, your monetary contributions are essential to caring for and improving the garden and to our mission of providing free, year-round access. We welcome grants and bequests. Please contact us for more information.